I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, June 26, 2006

The ISB Total Internet Domination Update

[BEGIN SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION]

DoomISB


My Master Plan for complete subjugation of the internet has now advanced to its next phase! Tremble, cretins, as I dispense my comedy on a myriad of websites!

Today on CRACKED.com, you'll find an article written in the indomitably incredible ISB style, detailing Five Scenes You Won't Be Seeing in Superman Returns!

And of course, there are the fine folks over at Prism, who let me write columns where I blow the lid off the gay subtext of old comics, despite the fact that I totally love the ladies. If you haven't already, check out my reviews of The Hoard of Midas Moran, and--in case you missed it--my first column for them, Revolt of the Girl Legionnaires!

Go read them. I'll wait. And keep your eyes on the Bonus Content section of the sidebar for future off-site hilarity.

[END SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION]

6 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

sell out.

Let us know just as soon as you can free your nose from "the man's" tightly clenched bunghole.

6/26/2006 11:25 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of supermodels making out with each other on my bed made entirely of money.

6/26/2006 11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! CRACKED never game me a bed of money!

I need to make some calls.

But really, I'd love to see lion-head Superman in the movie. I'm not kidding.

6/27/2006 12:58 AM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

Congrats on the paying gig sir!

6/27/2006 8:23 AM

 
Blogger Jake said...

Kudos, sir. Feel free to bookmark Ye Olde on as many of your CRACKED compatriots' computers as possible.

6/27/2006 1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Marcus said...

Quite effective material, thank you for the article.
FESTIVE CITRUS SIRLOIN STRIPS

12/05/2011 1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home