I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

NPR: The Legend Continues

So I'm listening to Fresh Air tonight, and I hear Terry Gross spend the last ten minutes of the show interviewing Scott Yoho, lead singer of The Auto Body Experience, about a song he wrote about Terry Gross called, appropriately, "Terry Gross."

Meanwhile, I'm over here laboring over a hot PhotoShop™ for hours at a time with not even a thirty-second spot on Your Day to show for it.

Now I realize I made what essentially amounts to a sight gag, and that guy wrote a song, which makes for better radio, but still. Where's the love, Terry?

Maybe this'll do it. Roll your mouse over for the back:


Terry Gross



Tavis Smiley



Carl Kasell



Michael Feldman

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark Hale said...

Tavis Smiley really is great, though i only know him from his PBS show. And I've been going nuts trying to remember if he had facial hair, because he's recently shorn it off.

8/18/2005 10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Feldman's not on NPR, he's on PRI (Public Radio International). But I'm sure he gets that a lot--sometimes, embarassingly, on his show.

12/06/2005 7:24 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Actually, most of my NPR cards are acutally PRI cards, since most of the first "series" was This American Life oriented.

But you know, "NPR" makes a better joke.

1/09/2006 10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The home of the Auto Body Experience has moved to: http://www.autobodyexperience.com

The Gross/Yoho interview can be heard at: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4803886

8/18/2010 2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Leo said...

This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.
promotional code for amazon | home remedies for toothache pain | budget rental coupons online

11/27/2011 2:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home