I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Come See What Wierdies I've Dreamed Up For YOU!

So Phil wanted me to make a blog. He said he wanted to know what was on my mind, but he didn't really want to come by the store every day, so he needed it in a more convenient package. I told him I'd make one, and like Jack Kirby, I never told a lie.

Therefore, everything that follows is Phil's fault, and complaints can be made to him.


Anonymous El Diablo Mysterioso said...

Greetings fools. I am from the amazing year 2006. And I hereby begin my terrifying quest to make my astonishing mark on every single entry in this "blog." When I arrive at my destination, I will become the supreme master of all space and time. I cannot be stopped. Use the duration of my temporal march to make peace with your feeble gods. El Diablo Mysterioso has spoken.

4/06/2006 12:59 AM

Blogger Son of Blog-El said...

Blast! I am too late! Perhaps another time jump will enable me to catch el diablo...

8/21/2006 2:12 PM

Anonymous pregnancy said...


the most popular sit Driven all over the world and for a world of different reasons,
Harleys are sure to bring pleasure to any who. "swings a leg.Click here to feel
the manufacturing vibe!people use pregnancy for a wide range of events
and functions that.

3/01/2007 12:48 AM

Anonymous flowers said...


In modern times, people have sought ways to cultivate, buy, wear, or just be around
flowers and blooming plants, partly because of their agreeable smell. Around the world,
people use flowers for a wide range of events and functions that, cumulatively,
encompass one's lifetime.

3/01/2007 12:49 AM

Anonymous Women said...


a woman, or the feminine in men and women, seeks to share deep awareness of the world
in a sacralized communion. the presence of soft candle light, wild flowers, and the
rituals of dressing for the occasion are simply metaphors acknowledged and “lived out”
in honor of the moment. in honor of life. in honor of shared awareness of the infinite
in a momen.

3/01/2007 12:49 AM

Anonymous horsesfors said...

best site

3/01/2007 12:50 AM

Anonymous jessicaalba said...

good site

3/01/2007 12:50 AM

Anonymous moreaboutdogs said...

nice site

3/01/2007 12:56 AM

Anonymous newagecars said...

very best site

3/01/2007 1:00 AM

Anonymous obesity-info said...

best cool site

3/01/2007 1:01 AM

Anonymous poetry said...

very best good site

3/01/2007 1:04 AM

Anonymous Phrank said...


6/12/2008 9:56 AM

Blogger zoora said...

dude loved from blog. Started reading the archives from bottom up, so its the last post I have read.

Nice blog and nicer to see you continuing the good work.

7/29/2009 11:43 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home