I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Come See What Wierdies I've Dreamed Up For YOU!

So Phil wanted me to make a blog. He said he wanted to know what was on my mind, but he didn't really want to come by the store every day, so he needed it in a more convenient package. I told him I'd make one, and like Jack Kirby, I never told a lie.

Therefore, everything that follows is Phil's fault, and complaints can be made to him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings fools. I am from the amazing year 2006. And I hereby begin my terrifying quest to make my astonishing mark on every single entry in this "blog." When I arrive at my destination, I will become the supreme master of all space and time. I cannot be stopped. Use the duration of my temporal march to make peace with your feeble gods. El Diablo Mysterioso has spoken.

4/06/2006 12:59 AM

 
Blogger Art Williams said...

Blast! I am too late! Perhaps another time jump will enable me to catch el diablo...

8/21/2006 2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

6/12/2008 9:56 AM

 
Blogger zoora said...

dude loved from blog. Started reading the archives from bottom up, so its the last post I have read.

Nice blog and nicer to see you continuing the good work.

7/29/2009 11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home