I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lies in the Form of In-Jokes

So I was interviewed by Billy-Bob Thorton on NPR's Fresh Air yesterday.

I was stuck up in the Cola due to car trouble, and brother, lemme tell ya: Car trouble ain't no joke. I've wished a lot of bad things on people--many in this very blog--but one thing I'll never advocate is a problem with the automobile.

It's one of the most frustrating things that can happen to you. It's always way more expensive than you think it's going to be, and it never happens gradually. You just wake up one morning and hey, the engine block is on the verge of exploding.

But, a hundred bucks later, a guy with a mullet fixed my car and I'm sure there's a moral in that somewhere.

So between my groundbreaking interview and a conversation about Dungeons and Dragons with Scott that lasted four hours and led me to create a parody of both the D&D and Hostess Fruit Pie ads that four people will think is funny, I'm tapped out.

Besides, I'm busy trying to decide which columns are going to make it into the ISB Chapbook, and what to call it. Why don't you go discuss? Especially if you're a lady!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home