I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

House of A

My good friend and frequent ISB co-star Scott is one of those rare people that actually enjoys getting spam in his email.

Seriously. He even keeps the ones he likes, sending the subjects out in emails to his friends for our amusement. In fact, at the risk of generating even stranger Google search results than the ones I got when I talked about Dennis the Menace's mom taking a bath a couple weeks back, I'll share his top five with you:


5. Turn your paycheck into cryogenic alimony

4. sometimes, especially after i eat them, they are the demon on my tummy scrounge

3. It changed me piss ragged, Bezel.

2. jerk off to girls for dinner

And Scott's personal favorite:

1. "Alabama Danielson Cat Shovel."


It's hard to beat that last one (which sounds like a great "retro-Skynyrd southern rock band," according to Scott), but I'm partial to the aggressively ambiguous "jerk off to girls for dinner."

Regardless, the fact that Scott even had these headlines to send out--and that I still have them--says a lot about him. The annoying internet ads that you and I ignore without a thought, Scott actually takes precious fractions of a second to consider. Which is why when he logged onto Instant Messenger last night to catch me up on this week's Boston Legal, the conversation quickly turned to an ad that'd popped up, which he immediately referred to as House of A.

Have a look:

Hmmmm...

I asked him what the deal was, and he told me to look a little closer at the house.

What the--?!

Take a good long look at that place. Note the people cowering in fear at the foot of the stairs. Got the picture in your head? Then maybe you've realized that it looks exactly like Apocalypse.

YOUR MIND IS NOW BLOWN.

Coincidence... or viral marketing for the next big Marvel Crossover? You decide!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earth-2 Leigh said...

I can't stop staring at that. It's... uncanny.

10/29/2005 2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home