I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Apologies in Advance

If I were a better man, I would've had the foresight to ransack the back issues section for copies of NFL SuperPro and Kickers, Inc. to bring you Chris's Invincible Super-Bowl, instead of just losing a bet on the outcome of the game today.

Instead, I bring you this. Because the people have a right to know:

Always Remember..


And that's Reason #34 why Roy Thomas Kicks Ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

hahahahha. Good One.

2/06/2006 6:08 AM

 
Blogger Canton said...

Many a Jain has felt the wrong end of Cap's fist. Of course, they don't fight back...

2/06/2006 1:04 PM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

Side topic - HOLY CRAP! Your OMAC icon in my Firefox rules.

2/06/2006 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home