I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cheesecake Appreciation Week, Sketchbook Style!

Those two dizzy broads behind When Fangirls Attack have decided that it's Cheesecake Appreciation Week, and much to the surprise of, well, nobody really, I wholeheartedly agree.

So, in a bold attempt to trump my pal Phil and his post of a Dan DeCarlo piece that really could not be more appropriate, I've gone into my own formidable archives to bring you this:



Harley Quinn, by animation designer, cheesecake afficionado, and all around nice guy Shane Glines, done at a convention outside of Atlanta a few years ago. I like everything I've gotten a heck of a lot, but that's my favorite sketch by far, if only because of the little dots on her puffballs.

And no, that's not a metaphor.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ragnell said...

*Raises an eyebrow*

10/22/2006 2:49 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Thems are some seriously perky boobs.

10/22/2006 3:57 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Well, she's a perky girl.

10/22/2006 5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Along with solving world hunger and ending wars, inventing a stretch fabric that makes anyone wearing it look as good as cheesecake Harley Quinn should be promoted as a noble life goal for any and all up and coming philanthropists / applied scientists.

10/23/2006 2:00 AM

 
Blogger SallyP said...

Perky isn't the word for it. She could some serious damage with those things.

10/23/2006 10:03 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Sally, that's a risk I'd be willing to take.

10/23/2006 9:24 PM

 
Blogger Ferrous Buller said...

Two words: ski jump.

10/23/2006 10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home