I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Total Sell-Out

Normally I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but, well...



...I have been wanting this shirt since I was seven years old.

And fortunately, the good people over at 80sTees.com--not to be confused with octagenarian fetish emporium 80sTease.com--sent one over to me in acknowledgement of my supreme karate skills.

So if, like me, you constantly find yourself in situations where nudity is frowned upon and you want to show your support for Sensei John Kreese and his philosophy of striking first and striking hard with no mercy, or if you just want to tell Valley where they can cram it, head over and check them out.

Now then, actual content is fothcoming later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home