I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Friday, December 15, 2006

A Holiday Message From the Heroes For Hire

He sees you when you're sleeping! He knows when you're awake!



He knows if you've been bad or good...



So be good for goodness sake!



Oh, you better watch out!



You better not cry!



You better not pout...



I'm tellin' you why!



Power Man is comin' to town!


Luke Cage wishes you and yours a Sweet Christmas.




More 2006 Christmas Specials From the ISB!

| Season's Creepings From Terror, Inc |
| The Senses-Shattering Horror of Tarot #41 (Or: Yule Be Sorry!) |
| The Batman's Last Christmas! |
| The Howard the Duck Holiday Special (With Bonus Hollywood Pitch Meeting Game!) |

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be remembering wrong, but I think Luke also used to occasionaly shout, "Judith H. Crist!"

12/16/2006 7:17 AM

 
Blogger Mike Haseloff said...

Based on my limited understanding of the rules, I believe this means you win the internet!

12/16/2006 9:28 AM

 
Blogger SallyP said...

Gosh, Luke Cage REALLY loves Christmas! As well he should.

12/16/2006 11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Christmas! I concur with my chap Mike.

On another note, I saw a part of a movie the other day in which David Hasselhoff played Nick Fury.

12/16/2006 6:06 PM

 
Blogger Hate Filled Poster said...

Sweet Christmas! That was great!

I even teared up a little bit at seeing Cage cry.

If Cage can cry, damn it...I can cry!

12/16/2006 10:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with Luke reading the shameful knock-off of New Yorks famous Daily Bugle, "The Daily Bulge"?

12/17/2006 9:18 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Wow, I didn't even notice that. That's even more awesome than previously stated.

12/17/2006 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Mike Haseloff said...

Ironically, I furiously pose as billionaire industrialist 'Nick David' at parties.


And now you know too much... *menacing loom*

12/17/2006 9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this, folks, is why I have been known to exclaim "Sweet Christmas!" in work and social situations since I was in high school.

Just got started reading "Essential Luke Cage" v.2. Christmas, I miss the old school Power Man.

12/18/2006 9:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Luke Cage volumes are the first ones to really earn the name Essential. Mind-alteringly bad. My favorite issue so far is probably #6, especially the panel where we see that Cage has gone to bed having taken off his shirt, but not his headband or wristbands, or even the HUGE FREAKING CHAIN around his waist. Nuthin' can chafe his steel-hard skin, sucka!

12/18/2006 4:33 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

You know, I think that saying "Christmas." when faced against the Living Monolith is completely appropriate.

2/11/2009 11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home