I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What Is This Creature That Walks Like A Man?!

To quote Warren Ellis, "It's me, you bastards." So it's been a week now since I started this whole blog thing, which means it's about time for me to quickly lose interest and go back to wasting my time playing video games where rappers beat the hell out of each other.

So I'm not going to write anything today, since I've got a cold and I'm still exhausted from the font of hatred I created with my last two updates. In lieu of that, I'm going to post a dream Scott had, which is far more interesting than the one I had about Judd Winnick being a member of the Illuminati and sending a legion of secret troops after me for bashing him on the internet. Here's Scott's dream, in his own words.

"I was at the Dragon with Mark Alessi and Chad, and Chad was telling Alessi that he wouldn't be able to pay off his debtors. So I got mad and yelled at Alessi, 'Now nobody will ever invest in comic books again!' And then this guy walked over and said, 'I think we can do something about that,' and even though he didn't look like him at all, I knew it was Jack Kirby. So Kirby passes gas, and then all the sudden he's got a little orange sticker on his finger. Then he pulls out a pen and writes a lot on the little sticker, and hands it to Alessi, saying, 'There, put THAT on your comics and the kids'll buy 'em!' So Alessi looks down at the sticker and says, 'Wait, I can't read this.' And Jack looks at him and says: 'I don't have to write big. I write neat."

Scott dreams are awesome.

So there's what passes for today's update. I'm going to go drink a glass of orange juice and watch the Prisoner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil Looney said...

Oddly enough, I had a dream a coule of nights ago where I was trying to start my own comic shop, so I decide to talk to Foss about the matter. He looks at me and says "This is a BILLION dollar operation here!", and I'm like "you're crazy."

1/13/2005 6:02 PM

 
Blogger Davenz said...

Thanks..Your blog is awesome!

Regards
bowling team shirts

7/29/2010 5:06 PM

 
Anonymous kamagra said...

I have the same problem, I have started my blog several times and when a game that I pick my interest, it is out I left my blog behind.

5/17/2011 3:42 PM

 
Blogger Zaeem Arif said...

All Working cheats for age of empires 3 check now updated on september 2017

9/18/2017 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home