I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This Bird Is Your FRIEND!

The birthday celebrations have no begun in earnest, as evidenced by the fact that I did nothing today but sleep 'til noon and go see March of the Penguins with my mom.

It was not, as I had previously thought, a documentary on the propaganda surrounding World War II's 493rd Penguin Brigade, which led the assault against Hitler's Antarctic Eis-Waffe and Oberstlieutenant Tinselbach. They were made the mascots for the OSS's Polar Batallions, and through posters such as the one below, kept the war going on the homefront as well:



Unfortunately, the Heroes of the 493rd do not, technically, exist. But still, it was a fun movie. And I even learned a few things:

1) Penguins are really fat.

2) Penguins sound a lot like the Tusken Raiders from Star Wars.

3) Baby penguins might be the cutest things I've ever seen.

There was, sadly, no appearnace from Badtz Maru. But I'm holding out hope for the sequel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home