I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kiss The Rings: It's Aqualad Time!



Yes, much like Robin, I am copping out. The above image will have to suffice for an update tonight, and I am therefore apparently deserving of having Aqualad take a running start before punching me in the face. Man, that's harsh.

Incidentally, I read that issue today, and much like the time where Superman made Jimmy Olsen and Aquaman crawl through the desert while mocking their thirst, it's not nearly as awesome as the cover would suggest. See, Aqualad and Robin try to get the rest of the Teen Titans to come throw down on Ocean Master--because it's a Thursday and time for his regular beating, I assume--but they're working for Mr. Jupiter and have taken a vow of nonviolence after somebody got shot at a riot.

I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam, of course.

Anyway, except for a psychedellic three-page sequence of Lilith telepathically reliving Donna Troy's roomate Sharon's memories of watching some thugs shoot a guy with a ray-gun that turns him into a hideous fish-man, it's remarkably boring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comics are better with the Big Lebowski. Thank you!

4/25/2006 6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home