I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, February 05, 2007

What Bingo Wilkin Means To Me

Here at the ISB, one of my goals has always been to throw the spotlight on lesser-known characters that might otherwise escape your notice. Still, even with my staunch pro-Hypno Hustler stance, there's someone I haven't mentioned nearly as much as I should.

He's a character that means a lot to me--to all of us, really. He's been an inspiration through the hard times and a reminder of what the good times really are.

I am, of course, speaking of Jughead's cousin Bingo Wilkin.



Bingo Wilkin Is My Homedog. (It's a meme!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

This being the internet, I am sure there is one, but I bet the Jughead family tree is fascinating.

2/06/2007 8:23 AM

 
Blogger Rob Rogers said...

Hey, what did you post at the meme site to get deleted by the administrator? Who would dare to censor Chris Sims?

2/06/2007 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

I DARE!

No, Chris alerted me to something that I fixed.

2/06/2007 11:23 AM

 
Blogger zc said...

Despite the fact that this post seems to insult my rocker-ninja man-love Scott Pilgrim... I admit that it was quite amusing.

Hell, Scott even looks like Bingo.


Also, I have just realized the best part of the new Dalek ava/picture thing you got up, Chris: [i]eggbeater hands[/i].


Verification = "nvhky"! Which is kinda like "kinky"! Ooo baby!

2/06/2007 5:12 PM

 
Blogger zc said...

In response to my bungled HTML in my preceding comment:


GAHHHH!! Curse you, BBCode!

2/06/2007 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home