I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Details Are Still Hazy

I didn't post a new article last night, despite my claims that the ISB features new content daily. I'll admit, I take the evening off every now and then, but this one was beyond my control.

The last thing I remember is the Punisher fighting a bear, and then it gets sort of blurry. I must've blacked out, because I woke up in Tijuana with a skull painted on my chest in axle grease, a missing kidney, and a killer headache.

Suffice to say, I'm still in a bit of a daze from the whole experience, and I think the humor-producing area of my brain might have been damaged, so I'm just going to go for another recharge. Hopefully I'll have something worth writing about tomorrow.


Blogger autryman said...

Do you think this dream you had has anything to do with you being gay?

3/11/2005 9:34 PM

Blogger autryman said...

What I meant to ask was, do you think this dream might be another indication of gayness?

3/11/2005 9:36 PM

Blogger autryman said...

Maybe I shouldn't brought it up. Forget it.

3/11/2005 9:37 PM

Anonymous Danicus said...

That right there is my favorite issue of classic Punisher EVER. It was the first issue I ever owned, and I cherish it. Also helped that I was OBSESSED with survival stuff as a kid.

6/01/2006 9:42 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home