I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Unausprechen Kulten, The Home Version

A few days ago I picked up Fantasy Flight Games' new Arkham Horror board game, and I've been excited about playing it ever since. I mean, who wouldn't want to sit around the coffee table pretending to battle the terrifying minions of Ithaqua with the fate of a small town in Massachusetts--nay, the world hanging in the balance?

Anyway, I figured that since today was my day off, I'd get a chance, so the first thing I did this morning was flip through my copy Nameless Cults: The Cthulhu Mythos Stories of Robert E. Howard to prepare myself. But between that and my recent delvings into the horrifying secrets of Xenu, I've apparently gained too much Secret Knowledgeâ„¢.

That could be why Cthulhu raised his dead fist from the icy depths of Rl'yeh and crushed the starter of the Invincible Super-Car, nearly driving me mad in the process.

I only have car trouble when Aldebaran is above the horizon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better watch it, Chris. Ol' Cthulhu don't play around. One day it's your car starter, the next day it's your very soul!

7/10/2005 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home