I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Romance Special: Valentines From the Crypt

By the time you read this, we'll be well into this year's Valentine's Day, and I'll be well on my way to getting fired for being ridiculously drunk on the job in an attempt to lessen the crushing pain of lonliness that threatens to envelop me.

But I kid! I fill that terrible void in my life with comics, not substance abuse! Regardless, if you've waited this long to print out some cheap-as-free Valentines for your significant other, you're probably not going to do too well. So why not go for broke with this year's second set of ISB Valentines: This time they're code-free! Yes, by combining my unfailing sense of romantic excitement with the banned EC horror comics of the 1950s, I've managed to create the perfect way to express your creepy, unrequited feelings in the most disturbing comic-related way possible--while being 34% more obnoxiously pink than ever before! Enjoy, lovebirds!

And as a side-note, today's theme is dedicated to longtime ISB reader Lorene, who not only celebrates a Valentine's Birthday, but is apparently into this sort of thing.









And finally, because I still think it's funny:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I wonder why I'm single.

Thanks for the dedication, Chris. Extra points for using my favourite cover! (Crime Suspenstories #20!)

2/14/2006 4:44 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Probably because...

YOU'RE ACTUALLY A SKELETON!

2/14/2006 8:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skeleton still manages to fill out the dress nicely...

2/15/2006 4:02 PM

 
Blogger Earth-2 Leigh said...

I actually L'ed OL at that. Brilliant.

2/15/2006 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home