I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Random Panels Meme

Just when you thought content couldn't get stretched any thinner this week on the ISB, along comes our pal Brandon, the Sinister Mastermind behind a new blog you should all be reading, Random Panels with a fill-in-the-blank Batman meme.

In case you've been missing out on the fun, Brandon's recently been reading a heck of a lot of Golden Age Batman (something that even I have yet to do), and stumbled across this panel, which pretty much begs to be screwed with.

The ISB's humble offering, answering the question of what one word could possibly give Bruce Wayne that smug, far-off stare? Simple:



And that's real.




Next, on the ISB! The two-fisted return of the thousand-word update, as we bring you yet another installment of The Week in Ink! Then, strap yourself in for dangercitement, as the ISB takes on the strangest team-up of all! How strange? Robotic Roman Centurions and a giant castle on tank treads. That strange.

BE HERE, OR ELSE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Beautiful!

When my wife asked what I was going be doing for the rest of the day, I just couldn't help raising an eyebrow and saying "satchmo" in a slow, drawn out voice. I tried explaining it, but I think she's probably going to take away my morning coffee privileges.

Just in case.

8/10/2006 5:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louis Armstrong?

8/10/2006 1:41 PM

 
Blogger McGone said...

I would prefer the one word to be "poontang" since Bruce, being half naked in the water with his young ward, has that "You ever watch movies about Gladiators, Dick?" look on his face.

8/10/2006 9:29 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I created my own superheroine named "Brownsuga" I think you should all stop by and have a look.

P.S. The ISB has been shitty lately. Try harder.

Love,

Senor Cheeseburger

8/11/2006 4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home