I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

See, It's Funny Because It's Out of Context

I hate to turn in two phoned-in posts in a row, but honestly: This is all I have to offer you people tonight:



Along the same lines, Mark Hale came up with this offering, which puts mine to shame in pretty much every way possible:



Actual content will resume tomorrow with this week's reviews (and face-kicking!). In the meantime, why not try it out for yourself? It's fun!




UPDATE: The Readers Speak Out

In addition to the ones you'll find in the comments, ISB reader Steven Hardina sent this one along:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark W. Hale said...

You got SNURGED.

9/14/2006 12:19 AM

 
Blogger Jake said...

I had to stop myself after three.

9/14/2006 3:42 AM

 
Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Hey, I phone it in all the time. There's nothing with phoning it in.

9/14/2006 8:46 AM

 
Blogger John Jakala said...

Finally! The thought balloon that explains what was going on in that other panel!!

9/14/2006 10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles Barkley protects his womens.

9/15/2006 1:11 AM

 
Blogger Doctor Sordid said...

Late to the party as usual, here's my effort.

9/25/2006 11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home