I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Radio ISB #004

Look out, airwaves! Radio ISB's gonna *#%$ you up!

Click the picture above to download the latest and greatest Invincible Super-Blog podcast! (27 minutes, 12.3 MB mp3)

Tonight's Theme: Alienating My Audience!

Featuring all my thoughts on the Transformers, pot-shots at the people who actually like Anita Blake, and the deadliest interview segment alive, which only sounds like it was recorded via the tin-can-and-string method. Believe it!

Show Notes

Richard Marcej has a website, where you can find out more about him and order your own copy of Action Figure.

Shane Bailey's "Meanwhile..." is updated every Tuesday on Blog@Newsarama. The post in question can be found here.

The Rack Raids review of Justice League of America #5.

Kevin Church, and his and Benjamin Birdie's new webcomic, The Rack.

Bully the Little Stuffed Bull's post on Giant Green Star Wars Rabbit.

Dave Campbell.

Mike "Sugarbear" Sterling.


The Music:

Intro: The Soviettes - Land of Clear Blue Radio

Break: The Kleptones - Save (From the absolutely essential "A Night At The Hip-Hopera")

Outro: Van Halen - Panama

For more information about Van Halen, please see Episode 9 of Channel 101's Yacht Rock.


Blogger Kevin Church said...

Could I sound any more adenoidal? The answer: no.

2/17/2007 2:42 AM

Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Would it kill you to do these things on nights when I'm actually at HOME to listen to them. Now I've got to wait like 7 hours. Stupid work with its stupid no speakers...

2/17/2007 2:44 AM

Blogger Ragnell said...

Kevin Church had better post a damned good Otter Prime strip this week to distract me from that last answer.

2/17/2007 3:09 AM

Blogger bitterandrew said...

Hey! The Soviettes! I'm proud of you, Grasshopper.

2/17/2007 7:03 AM

Blogger Philip Looney said...

I'm sad that there wasn't just a little more Wu-Tang in that 5 Deadly Questions Intro.

2/17/2007 9:05 AM

Blogger Nathan P. Mahney said...

Aha, Transformers - you are now speaking my language!

2/17/2007 10:01 AM

Blogger Bahlactus said...

The question is, Ragnell, would you really want Church to choose you out of the list that Sims kicked out?!

2/17/2007 12:24 PM

Blogger David Campbell said...

Some day I will have my vengeance on all y'all.

2/17/2007 1:01 PM

Blogger Tom Foss said...

What program(s) do you use to mix your podcasts? Because I've been thinking about doing one of my own, and yours are top-notch.

2/17/2007 1:23 PM

Blogger Dorian said...

Kevin chose wrong on the MFK question. Sterling loves you with his fists.

2/17/2007 1:37 PM

Blogger Bully said...

Even I will admit that Otter Prime would utterly destroy Giant Green Star Wars Rabbit.

2/17/2007 3:33 PM

Anonymous David C said...

Another great podcast! And as Tom notes, it *sounds* great - very polished, and you've got a natural feel for the medium.

2/17/2007 5:33 PM

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Sims will probably correct me, but I know that I turned him onto Audacity, a difficult-to-learn but free and quite efficient way of doing things once you're up and running.

2/17/2007 5:40 PM

Blogger Chris Sims said...

Kevin's right: I record everything into Audacity using a headset mic I picked up for free six years ago while I worked at Staples, and I've pretty much been learning as I go, as evidenced by the fact that I forgot to do about four major edits in this one. It's pretty time consuming though: This one, for instance, took a pretty solid bit of work from 4 PM until around 1:30 or 2, when I finished editing the interview and posted it. That's not counting two hours of me goofing off in the middle, though.

2/17/2007 11:25 PM

Anonymous Mike Skel said...

I recently got engaged and my fiance and I have been talking a lot about kids and what to do with them and I'm ashamed to say that I have not brought up what Kevin said, teaching the kid about Swamp Thing. I'm already a horrible father. Although now that it's on my mind, that kid is going to know about swamp thing, unless I'm sterile.

2/20/2007 9:37 AM

Blogger sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區





12/13/2008 1:10 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home