I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Details Are Still Hazy

I didn't post a new article last night, despite my claims that the ISB features new content daily. I'll admit, I take the evening off every now and then, but this one was beyond my control.

The last thing I remember is the Punisher fighting a bear, and then it gets sort of blurry. I must've blacked out, because I woke up in Tijuana with a skull painted on my chest in axle grease, a missing kidney, and a killer headache.

Suffice to say, I'm still in a bit of a daze from the whole experience, and I think the humor-producing area of my brain might have been damaged, so I'm just going to go for another recharge. Hopefully I'll have something worth writing about tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That right there is my favorite issue of classic Punisher EVER. It was the first issue I ever owned, and I cherish it. Also helped that I was OBSESSED with survival stuff as a kid.

6/01/2006 9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home