I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Last Night I Dreamt of Dr. Cobra

I had that dream again last night. The one where my teeth are falling out.

I've read that it's pretty common, so you probably know what I'm talking about. Still, it never fails to creep me out. This time, I was in my sister's house, and I ran to the stainless steel sink which was conveniently located next to her bed. The problem with that was, I couldn't figure out how to turn the water off, which was incredibly frustrating. So there I am with a handful of molars (and one incisor) yelling for my sister to get in there and help me turn off her frigg'n bedside industrial sink.

Needless to say, I woke up annoyed.

I'm pretty sure the dream was a reflection on my anxiety about my sister's upcoming visit, but that's a subject I intend to get into at a much later date. We... don't get along.

Anyway, to stop myself from probing at my teeth all day to make sure they weren't wiggling, I went out and bought some DVDs. I got:

Leon: The Professional Deluxe Edition, which I bought because it's awesome

Once Upon a Time in the West, which I bought because it's a two-disc special edition of a Sergio Leone movie and it was less than eight bucks.

Napoleon Dynamite, which I bought because before today, I didn't have any DVDs that started with N.

Other than that, I mostly spent the evening working on the Kirby Project. The writing and lettering process is roughly 23% done, and I'm getting a little better on it as I work. Here's the preliminary version of Page 1. Check out Phil's blog for some other info, and also if you want to compare the lettered version to Phil's original art. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week.

But as for right now, I'm going to hit the sack. Right after I brush my teeth six times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That page looks great!

3/14/2005 9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That page looks great!

3/14/2005 9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home