I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bonus Content Update

The Revolution Continues!



Yes, for those of you who enjoy our little chats about the Legion of Super-Heroes, feel free to head over to Prism and read my latest QEOC contribution, where I discuss both my love of TV's Dragnet and Jim Shooter's classic saga of addiction and the perils of meeting strange men in alleys after dark, The Forbidden Fruit!

Also, for those of you who shamefully missed out on grabbing a copy of CRACKED Magazine #3, my sinister paymasters at that fine establishment have uploaded an expanded version of what you'd find in the magazine. Finally, your desire to read a review of When Harry Met Sally that includes the phrase "coked-up Carrie Fisher" and hear my thoughts on Carlos Mencia's relationship to a late-90s Julia Stiles movie can be realized. Check It!

And also, for those of you who were wondering, here's the answer key for last week's ISB Sunday Crossword.

My favorite clue? 43-Across, if only because that one's never going to show up in any real crosswords. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rients said...

You have no idea how disappointed I am that those are purple curtains and not the corners of a lush cape Timberwolf suddenly started wearing.

2/20/2007 12:36 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy Rizza said...

The only thing that would have made Timberwolf's pose more "Fosse" is a bowler hat.

2/20/2007 10:26 PM

 
Anonymous www.burgos-3d.com said...

This will not really have effect, I consider like this.

11/14/2011 4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home