Crimes of Fashion: Orion the Hunter
What exactly is going on here?!
Yes, from the pages of a Bouncing Boy solo story--yes, a Bouncing Boy solo story--in Superboy #199, we have Orion the Hunter, who may actually have the most visually assaulting costume in the history of comics. Let's go down the list, shall we?
- A crew cut topped off by pigtails.
- An eyepatch.
- A barbershop-quartetesque handlebar moustache.
- What appears to be a bear-and-leopard-skin vest with shoulder-horns and golden claws.
- Giant golden animal head bling.
- A heavyweight championship belt with supply pouches.
- Zebra-skin boots.
- A bright pink machine gun.
All of which are charmingly accessorized with...
Make no mistake, friends: The future is a grim and terrible place.
More From the ISB Fashion Files:
| Crimes of Fashion: The Atom |
| The Fantasy Heroine's Guide to Fashion: Valda |
| Fourth-World Fashions |