I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Recent Purchase

Check out what I bought today. And you thought I was kidding.

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter: The Power of Christ Impales You (click to Savior-Size it!)Posted by Hello

Notice my thumb thrown in for awesomeitude comparison. Seriously, this one claims to have it all:
  • Jesus
  • Kung Fu
  • A Luchador named El Santos
  • Vampires
  • and it's a musical
You can't confront that! I'll let you know how it is.

UPDATE: Oh man. I just watched the trailer. It goes: "In the new millennium, the undead no longer fear the sun. Now they're going to learn... It's time to fear the SON OF GOD." This is already the best movie ever.


Blogger autryman said...

That sounds crazy, but couldn't Jesus just zap the vampires all at once with Jesus Power or something? Please post a full review.

4/05/2005 11:04 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home