I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

It All Comes Full Circle

So Mom woke me up this morning like she does every easter, playing Jesus Christ Superstar so loud that it's shaking the house. Anyway, after I finally dragged myself out of bed to look for pictures of WASP and the flaming codpiece, she starts flipping through channels for like an hour giving me a running commentary on what's on--which isn't a whole lot.

Anyway, she finally settles on the WGN broadcast of RoboCop and leaves it on there to go grab lunch, right at the part where they kill Alex Murphy. So she comes back from the kitchen and goes: "Where'd they shoot him?"

"They blew his hand off," I said, "but they won't show it in the TV edit."

"Oh, that's gross."

"Wait, you've never seen RoboCop?"

I have become my own worst enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home