I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Innocent Ink Has Been Spilled!

So tomorrow's the big day for The New Adventures of Jack Kirby, and I've been doing so much plugging lately that I really don't have too much more to say. Still, come on out and get a copy.

We've been getting rave reviews lately, from "Well, it printed pretty good" right up to "Yeah, I guess you guys can have a signing." But I kid. It's a fun little book, and I hope everyone's going to like it. It also makes the perfect gift this season, and buying one for your girlfriend means never having to say "I'm sorry." It even appeals to demons exiled from Hell itself and bonded to the souls of stunt-cycling carnies!

Right, Zarathos?


"I've got my copy! Get yours or face my wrath!"Posted by Hello


So yeah, in case you're wondering, those are the depths I'll sink to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home