I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Re: Star Wars

I don't want to talk about it.


Blogger Mon-El said...

Are we taking bets on how long this will last?


5/19/2005 3:27 PM

Blogger Mon-El said...

I suppose I should have asked for a favor before I made the smartass comment above...

If you get the chance and you're bored out of your skull, go to my usual blog (batcave) and see if you can find your way to my new blog. I think I've got it pretty well hidden, but I want another devious mind to check it out, and you certainly fill that bill.



5/19/2005 6:46 PM

Blogger J. Kern said...

Don't even pretend like you didn't love it.


5/19/2005 7:33 PM

Blogger ABC = Arthur B.Chaney said...

blog i think u should
good are great it is
young one

5/20/2005 12:07 AM

Blogger autryman said...

It's killin' you ain't it? Well, the supense of hearin' what you have to say is killin' me.

5/20/2005 3:19 AM

Blogger autryman said...

Are you waiting to see it again or are are you letting it sink in before you spout off? Cuz I know you ain't scared to speak that twisted mind of yours. Could it be that you have nothing to bitch about? Maybe you were very disappointed to find out that this was the best movie you've ever seen in your life. Maybe you even liked it more tha JC Vampire Slayer. You're killin' me! Say somethin!

5/20/2005 3:25 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home