I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Romance Special: Could Be Worse

You know, I may be sitting here alone on Valentine's Day with a handful of candy that my mother bought me and a half-bottle of whiskey trying to erase the knowledge that somewhere out there, Larry the Cable Guy Valentines actually exist, but hey:

Could be worse!


I realize that this warning comes a little late if you've been following my Master Plan for Romance, but that's the sort of thing that happens when Tree-Climbing goes wrong. Next thing you know you're in Fred Flintstone's outfit, married to an ape, suddenly finding out your best friend's got a side job as a witch doctor. You know my life.

Still, it'd be a step up from Terry Long.

Happy Valentine's Day, Everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

How the hell did Superman become a witch doctor???

2/15/2006 6:56 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

I think he was taking classes at night.

2/16/2006 12:50 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Jungle Jimmy is surprisingly hot!

2/17/2006 11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home