I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Art of the Shill

Actual Content resumes below this post, but in my tireless efforts of self-promotion, I wanted to let everyone know that while I was off for the past few days, I decided to finally sit down and figure out how this whole eBay thing works.

So, if you find yourself wanting to by comics that come from My Actual Collection, look no further! Here's what I've got up there right now:

Civil War #1-7!
You've seen the recap, now get the actual comics!

The Walking Dead #1-29
Robert Kirkman! Zombies! The Kids Love It!

Red Sonja #1-12, Plus Bonus Issues!
Because everyone likes hot women in metal bikinis with swords, right? Right?!

And along those same lines...

D&D Miniatures: Drizzt, Drow Ranger!
Oh Drizzt! With your lavender eyes, twin scimitars, and magical panther, how could you not steal our hearts?

Feel free to click on the above links to see my overly-verbose product listings, but just so this isn't an entire waste of a blog post, there's one more thing I'd like to mention.

If you happen to win the eBay auctions for any of my stuff and mention to me that you're an ISB reader before I get up enough motivation to actually ship everything, then I'll include--at no extra charge--an official ISB Certificate of Awesometicity verifying your comics as part of my actual, totally radical collection. Here's the one I made for the Walking Dead:



It's on a high-quality 3x5 index card, and depending on how low your standards are, may very well be suitable for framing. Doesn't it just make you want to get out there and support capitalism?

Okay, that's all for the shilling. There's a real post under this one, I promise.

12 Comments:

Blogger SallyP said...

Chris, I wouldn't take one of those comics if YOU paid ME! The Certificate of Awesometicity on the other hand, is a sure-fire winner.

3/26/2007 8:51 AM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

If I win one of these auctions, do I have to pay shipping?

3/26/2007 9:31 AM

 
Blogger Kyle Latino said...

Wow, that card makes me want to spring for those Civil War comics I've read so much about.

That guy on the right looks just like me; and who wouldn't want to kill a zombie wearing a Wonder Woman tee shirt?

3/26/2007 9:46 AM

 
Blogger Jeff Rients said...

That's a Wonder Woman tee? I would've said Van Halen.

3/26/2007 10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

psh. that's ridiculous. REAL zombies listen to Sabbath.

3/26/2007 10:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a horrible minute, I thought I was going to scroll down and find the Invincible Super-Mom listed on eBay. But only because I would have had to make a bid…

3/26/2007 11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certificate of Awesometicity?! You've stolen my idea, Sims!!!

It is now vendetta between us.

Though seriously, I will be including one in the next volume of MON. So you'd better buy one to make up for this egregious violation of my intellectual property.

3/26/2007 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Jeff said...

I was going to pass on Civil War, until I saw the certificate of Certificate of Awesometicity.

If it has Tony in a smoking jacket sipping a martini, Make Mine Marvel once again.

3/26/2007 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Jeff said...

I was going to pass on Civil War, until I saw the certificate of Certificate of Awesometicity.

If it has Tony in a smoking jacket sipping a martini, Make Mine Marvel once again.

3/26/2007 2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you could be set to make a surprisingly large amount of money on that Drizzt......

3/26/2007 10:49 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Of course it's got Tony Stark and his martini! Smoking Jackets are a lot easier to draw than Iron Man armor, even in stick figure form.

3/27/2007 1:05 AM

 
Blogger Jeff Rients said...

I just moused over the Certificate. I don't know if I should feel like a dink for missing the alt text or pat myself on the back for spotting the Van Halen logo on a zombie drawn in crayon.

3/27/2007 1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home