I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Romance Special: My (Allegedly) Funny Valentines, 2007

I'm not exactly sure what we've learned over the past week from the catastrophically flawed marriages of Lois Lane (conveniently catalogued by the affable Dr. Scott), but if there's one recurring theme through the lot of 'em, it's that ladies love a man with super-powers.

Sadly, while we have finally gotten one recorded instance of someone going into space and coming back evil, gamma rays and laser death-ray eyes still elude the general populace.

So instead, I offer up this year's selection of ISB Valentines! I'd highly recommend printing them out and giving them to your sweetheart, but to be fair, I feel I should point out that what I think should be done in a relationship has resulted in being single for the past two years and a pretty sizeable comic book collection.

Enjoy!











And as always, one last one for those of you planning on ending the relationship this year:






Say It With A Card... Again! It's Last Year's Valentines:

| My (Allegedly) Funny Valentines 2006 |
| My (Allegedly) Funny Valentines, Horror Edition |

13 Comments:

Blogger LaRue said...

And for some reason, your valentines aren't mass produced...

Those are awesome. Like, "Dance Commander" awesome.

2/14/2007 1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This brings back so many memories of not receiving Valentines as a kid.

Thanks, you ass.

2/14/2007 1:45 AM

 
Blogger D.Bishop (aka Mr. Allison Blaire) said...

I so need a box of those

2/14/2007 2:05 AM

 
Blogger LurkerWithout said...

All holidays need more lesbian themed greeting cards...

2/14/2007 2:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MODOC is love

2/14/2007 7:03 AM

 
Blogger SallyP said...

Why you mushy-hearted, sentimentalist you!

I'm all aquiver.

2/14/2007 8:53 AM

 
Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Mental Organism Designed Only for Cuddling?

Awwwww......

2/14/2007 11:47 AM

 
Blogger Giulia Q said...

haha, what's up with the Dune spice-eyes in the last one :-D Colorist should be shot :-D

2/14/2007 12:29 PM

 
Blogger Billscomics said...

I wish my girlfriend would appreciate any single one of those...

-Bill
http://billscomics.blogspot.com

2/14/2007 4:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a serious Groan Alert for "Can't Get You Off My Mind."

*groooooooooooooan*

2/14/2007 4:23 PM

 
Blogger Nathan P. Mahney said...

If ever something called for the MODOF panel...

2/14/2007 8:11 PM

 
Blogger AHR said...

i wish i had seen this in time to give my gf the montoya card. as a gay, female comic book fan, it's rare to see a novelty valentine that caters specifically to my demographic.

2/14/2007 9:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i honestly cant help but think the atom would have been a bit funnier if it was sue's brain we saw getting stomped on.

but then sometimes im a bit dark.

2/15/2007 2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home