I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Monday, February 14, 2005

The Cop-Out

No update today, as I am incredibly sick. How sick you ask? Sick enough to have eight hours of Prisoner-inspired fever dreams in lieu of sleep.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's Valentine's day, or as you might call it when you've been 1700 miles away from your girlfriend for the past six months, "Chad's Birthday." The point of today's update was just going to be me writing about how much I love Melanie, which probably would've been terminally boring for anyone who is not me or Mel.

Anyway, I love that girl a whole lot.

But now I'm going back to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Sims said...

That shit is going around, man. Mom's sick too, and I heard Matt G. was out of action yesterday. I guess it's true what they say about February.

2/15/2005 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home