I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Joker's Massive Boner

Yesterday I paid professional Web Designer Scott Simmons upwards of sixty dollars to create a new tagline for the ISB, so new visitors would be able to know what this page is all about. His creation:

Invincible. Super. Daily.

Now, while that's a fine slogan (and you can get yours for that same low cost too!), I think that today's post is going to render it obsolete. From now on when anyone asks what the Invincible Super-Blog is all about, I'm just going to show them this post.

In addition to getting the Bad Signal, I've started frequenting WarrenEllis.com to see what else he's had to say. He's been posting a lot of his old Bad Signals that I wish I'd saved (hey, remember when I was talking about the Ass Milkshake? Now YOU can know about it too!), but he's also got a section on his site called "Old Comics Zen," where he pulls out panels from silver-age DC comics, completely out of context, for the amusement of his fellows.

Well, there were a few that I just can't pass up reposting over here for anyone who missed them. In the words of J. Kern, I wept with the joy they brought me:









Ahaha. I'm sorry, it's just... "a big boner of modern vintage." Man.

Thank you, Warren, for making us laugh about love. Again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

10/23/2006 8:23 AM

 
Blogger lazy_cg said...

best

1/08/2008 9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Kamagra said...

men what happen here? are you trying to make a joke? there's no pictures!!! I can read the information, but the images are totally unable.

5/16/2011 9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home