I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fun With Romance

This should be the title of every single romance comic ever printed:

Originally Falling in Love #65"God, Sally. I am never inviting you to my Roy Raymond: TV Detective Theme Parties ever again. But what will I do when Hal finds out that I'm... not that kind of girl?!"

I really should've been put in charge of the comics that came out thirty years before I was born.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earth-2 Leigh said...

Nice.

11/16/2005 6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sir are a god. A god I say. I read almost your entire blog in one sitting I was so amused. I came close to weeping a few times from laughing so hard. Tell me you enemies my lord so that I may smite them!

11/17/2005 11:56 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

You know, I've always believed that in my heart, but it's nice to hear it sometimes.

11/18/2005 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home