I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Minor Delay

I have nothing for you tonight.



Yes, it seems I've contracted the Clench, and while I fully expect to be recovered by tomorrow, I'm not in any sort of shape at the moment to write comics reviews.

But never let it be said that I left you guys hanging! While you're waiting on me to get the Week in Ink together, why not head over to my pal Jim Shelley's Flashback Universe and check out an all-new 40-page story from the only comics designed specifically to be read in CBR format? This time around, it features Jim's Legion of Monsters--not to be confused with Mantlo's deservedly forgotten team--and it features a Frankenstein's Monster just wailing on some type of evil lizard-woman.

And the best part? Like all Flashback comics, it's free. Give it a shot!

As for me, I'll be back tomorrow with all the reviews you need, updated earlier than usual for your shopping convenience, but for those of you who need to know what I was reading last night, here's the shopping list:



And for those of you even more curious, I've got last week's list as well.

In the meantime, if Batman synthesizes a cure or something, let me know.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Batman synthesized a cure before you even got sick in the first place. He'd probably give it to you but I'm sure he's busy brooding right now.

1/12/2007 12:23 AM

 
Blogger Richelle Mead said...

Would a car battery help? Hope you feel better!

1/12/2007 5:52 AM

 
Blogger LurkerWithout said...

You got Phonogram? Son. Of. A. Bitch!

1/12/2007 6:32 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

My problems with Civil War are the same as they always are, and this time around involve Mark Millar having a hard time understanding the Punisher, who, really, is not hard to get.

But I will say this: the MightyGodKing LiveJournal has a fantastic parody for your entertainment.

1/12/2007 12:52 PM

 
Blogger Jim Shelley said...

Chris - thank you for the linkage! You are truly a gentleman and a scholar!

1/12/2007 1:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, the vulture. one of several of spidey's fearsome foes (well, at least him and doc ock) who have totally tapped aunt may's ass.

peter parker: pretty much unique among super-heroes in having half his rogues' gallery boff his sole parental figure. wotta revolting development.

1/12/2007 3:37 PM

 
Blogger Jeff Rients said...

Oh, sure. You take one week off from revewing and Midnighter #3 drops. I swear the Fates don't want me to read this book.

1/12/2007 4:04 PM

 
Blogger Steven Hardina said...

Feeling better yet? DC announcing a new Suicide Squad with Ostrander today should cure all ills!

1/12/2007 6:52 PM

 
Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I'm surprised that you didn't pick up JSA Classified.

Walt Simonson writing and drawing Hawkman hitting stuff! No Chaykin anywhere in sight!

Of course, it is tied into Rann-Thanagar War, and that's probably something better off avoided.

1/12/2007 8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home