I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Night Fights: Spell It M-I-S-T-Y!

Tremble, mortals! For four bone-shattering weeks, Bahlactus has kicked off the weekend with the abject violence of Friday Night Fights, and this time, he took it all the way back to Avengers: Under Siege.

Now that's a fantastic story, no lie, but when it comes right down to it, anybody can smack Jarvis around once he's tied up...

But it takes Misty Knight to punch a shark right in the face:


(From Classic X-Men #13, by Claremont and Bolton!)


I didn't even have to change the dialogue. And that's real.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is some foxy brown sugar! Some guys might get hung up on the badonkadonk, some might be into the bionic shark-punching. Me? I am KNOCKED OUT by an afro so righteous it stays like that underwater!

4/06/2007 11:51 PM

 
Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Those Bolton back-ups were the best reason for owning these things. The reason I still keep them, actually.

Forgot about that one. Shark punching. I wonder if Bolton rolled his eyes after getting Claremont's script..

Me.. I would've Awesome'd!!

Great panel.

4/07/2007 12:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To whom it may concern:

I can no longer read your blog due to its graphic and violent nature in regard to animals. The polar bear getting punched out in the header, 10 year old Batman taking down a friendly circus bear who just wanted a hug, and now this. I can no longer ignore this irresponsibility and downright cruelty to animals.

So, I'll be back Monday, when I need a shot of awesome prime or whenever I need a good laugh; whichever comes first. & I need a bionic arm. Like now.

4/07/2007 3:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*psst* It's "siege", not "seige".

4/07/2007 8:58 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

I don't know what you're talking about. It is--and always has been--spelled correctly.

[Cough]

4/07/2007 11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHARK: i like it very much! thank you, chum, may i have another?

4/07/2007 1:30 PM

 
Blogger Evan Waters said...

The ellipses make it weird- "Let's see how you like... ("A punch in the nose?") a punch in the nose... ("From your robotic arm?") ... from my robotic arm! (Applause)"

4/07/2007 4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want her so bad! So, so bad!

4/08/2007 1:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home